Wonderland & you
Here at Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning experience, innovative studio that we have become and we’ve still got a lot of growing to come. We are looking for a fun, motivated, multi-disciplined Junior Designer to join our international team at Wonderland, in the heart of Amsterdam.
We like to think Wonderland is all about the next generation of digital design. That means, when it comes to our future, it’s in your hands and we want you to shine with us. You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects with credible clients, from research and planning, wire-framing to digital design. This includes (but is not limited to) web experiences and games.
Got what it takes?
- UX and UI experience
- Strategic thinking and applying your skills to proactive problem solving
- Take concepts from initial sketches and prototypes through to production
- Keen interest in digital design. You know what’s going on in the world of digital and interaction design
- Coordinate and create interactive prototypes
- Experience with Figma or similar programs
- You want to push the boundaries creatively and conceptually
- Know your way around Adobe CS – Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Great communication skills and can explain your design decisions to colleagues and clients
- All round team player, friendly and just fabulous to work with
- Fluent in English
- 1+ years of design experience in a similar fields
Good for on the side
- Experience in identity design.
We’ve got your back
- Full time – 40 hours
- Creative office space in the centre of Amsterdam
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Breakfast, lunch and beers
Don’t waste your time
We’re bored of cover letters, instead we ask you to answer a minimum of 3 of the below questions, along with your well crafted, creative portfolio and CV.
Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Junior Designer + your name’
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, personal or professional. What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?