We’re an award-winning, independent Experience Design Studio that designs customer experiences for the web of tomorrow. In other words, we create highly conceptual visual designs that attract and convert customers. It’s our thing..
What would I be doing?
We’re looking for a strategist to help us connect the dots between users needs and a brands business goals. You are a natural problem solver, that thrives on a challenge and enjoys using data, insights and design thinking to drive business, encourage user growth and deliver a memorable customer experience, in creative ways.
You will be responsible, together with the Creative Director and/or Producer, for cultivating sound strategic thinking that underpins our stellar concepts, and defining how we measure a projects success. Our ideal candidate will help our clients to understand how to build their brand using cross-channel outputs and be able to plan, implement and track their recommendations.
This all sounds great. What are the requirements?
– Analyze data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions.
– Lead and develop people-centric, end-to-end experiences that result in measurable improvements to our clients’ key business metrics.
– Consumer journey architecture
– Customer experience strategy and business strategy.
– Ambitious, proactive and solution-obsessed.
– Able to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
– Social and a loves building relationships with clients and the team.
– Length: full-time
– Location: Amsterdam
– Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org