– You want to push the envelope creatively and conceptually.
– You have some experience in motion design and interaction design.
– Have great communication skills and can explain your design decisions to colleagues and clients.
– Are a team player, friendly and great to work with.
– You will be designing for the world of tomorrow and collaborating with a very skilled and passionate team of designers, animators, developers and producers.
– The chance to work on a variety of projects from some exciting clients including (but not limited to) web experiences and games.
– Work on digital experiences from research and planning, wire-framing and to digital design.
– The chance to be part of and help to grow a young design studio.
– Balance visual and user experience design in pursuit of world class digital experiences.
– Focus on a wide range of digital work across web, mobile, and emerging technology
– Strong conceptual thinker. You can come up with surprising and innovative concepts.
– You like to work within: experience design, business strategy & customer journeys
– You have a portfolio that demonstrates exciting, well-crafted design, you know how to use grids, have a passionate interest in typography and are passionate about design at large
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Fluent in English
– Ability to work to deadlines
– 1+ years of design experience in a similar fields
– Animation and 3D
– Experience in branding design a plus
– Full time – 40 hours
– Creative office space in the centre of Amsterdam
– Competitive salary
– 25 vacation days
– Breakfast, lunch and beers provided
– A team of nice, passionate people who don’t mind the odd quip and giggle